Safe and comfortable
At Taste of V, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our restaurant:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
- We welcome max. 30 guests in our restaurant
- Do not unnecessarily touch surfaces and products
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the restaurant.
We do everything we can to make your visit as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Taste of V and we hope to welcome you in our restaurant soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With hospitable regards,
Han and Ine van der Eijk
Management and employees